Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Meagan is Married

This weekend was so amazing. My younger sister got married. It was so wonderful to get to see my older sister Bethany and her husband Aaron who live in San Diego, so we don't get to see them often! Also my aunt and uncle and their not so young kids (they are teens) and other extended family came! While home we were able to get to know and spend more time with Eddie, Meg's new hubby. Though it was so much fun, it was also bitter sweet I think. This was my parents last child to get married. My mom had wedding planning down to a science! What chapter in life comes next? Well many say pets, though Bethany and Meagan already have them and Joe and I probably never will(we move too much). Kids? Yikes! Not for us anytime soon unless God has other plans.
The cute couple!
Bethany and Aaron
Aunt Gigi and Uncle Tony
At the rehearsal dinner!
Me, Mom, and Bethany

Joe and I with his parents

They were threatened not to smash cake on each other!
Father daughter dance
These two had so much fun dancing!
Grandma (She is the one who always threatens about the cake smashing, it has become a tradition beginning with my moms wedding)
My cousins Jacqui and Jon

No comments: