Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wait, where are you?

As my friend Tracey asked me on the phone this afternoon, Joe and I have been a little bit of everywhere! Our month of chaos really began in March, Joe's sister Jenn got married the weekend of March 20-22. They were married in the mountains of North Carolina so it was kind of like a destination wedding in that, it was hosted at an Episcipalian conference center and everyone invited to the wedding was also invited for the entire weekend. The morning of the wedding, several of us decided to take a hike before needing to get ready. It was very chilly but beautiful. We hiked to the top of Eagle Rock and back.


Congratulations Paul and Jennifer Redd!

A few days after the wedding, Joe headed back to Puerto Rico for his 3rd or 4th trip(I've stopped counting, it a little depressing). And I headed to my parents to spend a few days with them. Joe flew home on April 2, I drove home the same day to pick him up, I did laundry all day friday and then on Saturday we were back on the road headed to Richmond for Nancy and Paul's wedding(different Paul this time) Joe and Paul were close friends when Joe was working at NBC 29 in Staunton, Virginia. Staunton is so pretty and all the people are wonderful! We were able to spend the night and spend some time with my sister Meagan and her fiance Eddie. On Sunday we attended their church (which was amazing) and then headed back in Charlotte.



On Monday, I was so blessed to spend the day with my friend Amy and her wonderful little munchkin, Caroline, who is now 8 months old! (Joe had to go to work, sorry honey)


What a Cutey Batutty!


More to come soon on Tuesday through now!

No comments: